Karen Gillan ~ Lorraine on ITV.
Chris Pratt and Karen Gillan at Guardians of the Galaxy Premiere.
Zoe Saldana & Karen Gillan at Guardians of the Galaxy’s UK premiere.
Guardians of the Galaxy ~ UK premiere.
Karen: I would like to introduce to you the favourite time of the day… It’s sandwich time!
[Karen turns camera up to Matt].
Karen: Matt! How do you feel about ‘Sandwich time’?
Matt: Oh! Well, ironicly today it’s ‘Fruit time’. Which is good, for you…
Karen: Well… Yeah. But ‘Sandwich Time’ in general? Favourite time of day?
Matt: Five o’clock, egg and cress…
Karen: He has egg and cress everyday!
Matt: Yeah man, you know the dance, baby! Ooooh and look who it is, it’s ‘Clumpysparrow’?
Karen: Yeah, hi.. I’m ‘Clumpysparrow’, apparently… Because I like to eat!
[Karen pulls silly face at him].
Matt: All the time!
Matt: Active lady sexy time!
Karen: Active lady sexy time!
[Karen goes through bag].
Karen: Why is there potatoes?
[Karen realises they’re not].
Karen: Shut up!
Matt: And Karen thought the apples were potatoes…
My Favourite OTP Daily Video.
11/River • I’m gonna give all my secrets away
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Official “Gamora And Nebula” Featurette.
Matt Smith Photo + Quotes Collection.
"I love Cliff Richard and Take That are great friends of mine, but nothing compares to my baby brother being made Doctor Who! I’m just so proud of him; it’s amazing and so exciting. Matthew has made such great decisions in his acting career and for him to get this role is unbelievable. He deserves it so much and I know he’ll make an amazing Doctor Who."
- Laura Jayne Smith [x]
The new issue of SFX features an interview with Steven Moffat and he previews all twelve episodes of Series 8. No episode titles are revealed except the opener, Deep Breath.
Below are some highlights:
- 801. Clara trying to cope with her best friend being someone else. A terrifying monster.
- 802. Gritty Dalek ep that goes into the last place in the universe the Doctor should be.
- 803. Very funny Robin Hood story all about being a hero and whether the Doctor is a good man.
- 804. The story of a date and the Doctor having what appears to be a mild nervous breakdown. Tiny guest cast, no CGI. A bit of Coupling. Quite scary.
- 805. A Doctor Who heist movie with a cracking monster, one of Neill Gorton’s best.
- 806. What effect would slipping away with the Doctor have on your life? A hoot with some serious bits. Bit like The Lodger.
- 807. Proper drama with monsters and all the Doctor Who stuff that you could want. Also features a callback to a past episode (sort of).
- 808. Moffat playing the long game with a callback to something from Matt’s first series. A brilliant idea of a monster. Foxes singing.
- 809. A horror story that starts off with a very cute idea and becomes really quite frightening by the end. One of the best ever sight gags in it.
- 810. Boldly beautiful, lyrical and poetic. A fairytale, but not Moffat fairytale. Quite different with a clever main visual idea
- 811/12. High octane action, with Cybermen and some proper UNIT stuff. Strong emotional story about Clara and the Doctor and the fact that the way they interact might not be healthy for everyone around them.
Source: Doctor Who TV
Matt talking to Caitlin and being adorable.
Fanfiction su Doctor - 11, Jack Harkness, Nuovo personaggio, River Song. Siria ha sempre voluto scendere in campo al fianco dei genitori, e quando Jack Harkness chiama il Dottore per proporre a lui e a River una spedizione su Dubhe sembra finalmente che il momento tanto atteso sia giunto. Ma baster la sua testardaggine a convincere il Dottore che la bambina davvero pronta? Enormi spoiler dello speciale natalizio The Time of The Doctor.
My Favourite OTP Daily Video.
River Song & The Doctor “never thought we’d have a last kiss…”